1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Burning Question

Discussion in 'DVD Shrink forum' started by AmmaMan85, Nov 23, 2006.

1. AmmaMan85

AmmaMan85 Member

In my computer I only have a DVD Burner and no other DVD drive is it still possible copy another DVD? If so how do I do this?

I tried putting it on the HD and am not sure if i did this. How do I get it from the HD to the disk.

I am using DVD shrink.

2. alkohol

alkohol Regular member

You can rip, backup and burn all your DVDs with just one burner (DVD burner). Check the below guides (all FREE tools).

<1> DVDFAB Decrypter 3.0.3.8Beta (FREE & simple) http://www.dvdidle.com/free.htm
    <2> RipIt4Me (FREE & simple)

Method 1: DVDFAB guide
    DVDFAB Decrypter +DVD Shrink + ImgBurn guide Just skip STEP #2 (VobBlanker), unless DVD Shrink has encountered an error and can not continue or you're an advanced user and know what/where to blank out.

Method 2: RipIt4Me guide
    Here RipIt4Me +DVD Shrink + ImgBurn full guide Just follow this guide slowly and you'll be able to rip any DVDs around the world.

Regards

3. rdmercer1

rdmercer1 Active member

what other programs do you have besides dvd shrink/ you will need some other programs like dvd region + css free or what a lot of people use here is anydvd, theese two programs help get past the copy protection, after you get eather one of theese programs just run the programs and shrink will save your dvd to a folder on your hd, thain you can use any burning program to burn to dvd, hope this helps good luck happy burning have a nice day

4. AmmaMan85

AmmaMan85 Member

I am also using AnyDVD

5. rdmercer1

rdmercer1 Active member

so have you made a backup dvd yet?

6. AmmaMan85

AmmaMan85 Member

I got it to work
    Thanks for the help