1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Burning several titles to one disc.

Discussion in 'DVD±R for advanced users' started by Bootlegz, Jul 11, 2010.

1. Bootlegz

Bootlegz Member

OK, i may be a new user here but i am already familiar with burning/ripping games, movies, and cds. I'll tell you what my problem is. I've borrowed burnt dvds from people before and they had like 2-3 movies on one disc. I'm not that concerned about quality. Now what i want to do is make a backup copy of that new documentary that came out, the nazis - a warning from history. I purchased the whole set (6 dvd set) and i want to keep the discs from gettin all scratched up. Now each one is only like roughly 40 minutes long so i should be able to fit the entire thing on 2 dvds i figure. I already have them ripped in dvd format (vob files) and i have nero, dvd shrink, dvd decrypter. Im using Windows 7. In nero i can get several titles on each disc but i HATE burning dvds with nero cause it seems slow, plus i dont like the way nero does the menus and shit. So can anyone help walking me through this using anything where i can get 3 titles on each disc? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

2. borhan9

borhan9 Active member

The only program that comes to mind is WinAvi you can merge multiple files together and then use shrink to compress them or what i like even better is to use CloneDVD2 it does the compression automatically.

3. attar

attar Senior member

The simplest way I know to get multiple titles on one disk is to rip them to the HDD and use the DVD Shrink 'Re-author' feature to load the titles.
    You don't get to keep the menus, but if you get the correct version of DVD Shrink (3.2) it will use ImgBurn to burn the disk.

4. Bootlegz

Bootlegz Member

Cool, i thought that might be what the re-autoring thing was for, but i've never tried to use it. I'll see if i can figure it out~