1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Buying a mod chip for my ps2

Discussion in 'PS2 - Hardware boot discussion' started by Ebener12, Apr 11, 2005.

1. clouser

clouser Guest

sorry just trying to help:)

2. Nephilim

Nephilim Moderator Staff Member

No worries :)

Last edited: Apr 14, 2005
  3. Odrorir

Odrorir Member

GetItRepaired.com-DO NOT ORDER FROM THEM

I order a Pre-modified Slim Pstwo on 4-6 by electronic check from Getiitrepaired. By 4-8 the check had cleared with my bank and the money was in Getitrepaired hands. All testimonials and reviews stated that orders were received within a week’s time or in a very timely fashion.

After 8 days, I decided to send an email to see when my order would ship, it was very cordial and to the point. I was responded to in a very demeaning and aggressive. On 4-13 I inquired as to the status of my order via E-mail, I received nothing but bad attitude and false answers. After giving them the names of people to talk to at my bank w/numbers, they still failed to verify my payment. This is the worst experience I have had ordering any ps2 parts, except from modchip.com. They also remove any negative reviews about their company.

I would never do business with these shysters unless you feel like waiting ages and being treated like a second rate citizen. Now they want a 50% restocking fee due to the fact their customer service has been insulting and aggressive.

4. Odrorir

Odrorir Member

I hear the DMSO4 and Matrix are the best ATM.