1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Buying JTAG Help PLEASE!!!!

Discussion in 'Xbox 360' started by Kondw74, Jun 21, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kondw74

Kondw74 Guest

Hi buddies... I am really seriously considering buying a JTAG 360 with HDMI port...and after all my reseach I found this forum "http://forums.xbox-scene.com/index.php?showforum=176&prune_day=100&sort_by=Z-A&sort_key=last_post&topicfilter=all&st=0" Is this the best place to buy a JTAG? What site is the most "reliable" place to buy a JTAG?....I really dont know where to buy one...Can someone help please... I am looking to buy a "FALCON" or "JESPER", the one with HDMI, for around 200 US dollars.

HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!! FOR THE LOVE OF GOD!!!!!! BEFORE I KILL MYSELF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrrrhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 21, 2011
  2. DavGerm4

DavGerm4 Active member

Xbox-Scene is fine for buying/selling. Usually they may have their feedback scores from other online stores (i.e. eBay, Amazon). But for $200, you probably won't be able to find a Falcon or Jasper. One of the postings had a Jasper for $425.

They do have older models like the Xeon, and they are usually cheap, but if you must have HDMI, then be prepared to spend at least $350.

3. Kondw74

Kondw74 Guest

I am willing to do this JTAG sh*t on my own!! But I need a really good guide to do it. I have the *official* scene guide on JTAGing..but it seems the guide isn't really clear. I watch sh*tloads of videos on youtube..but all the videos aren't really clear either. WTF!!!!

This idoits makes me piss...he doesn't show jack sh*T...
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rz-YtGp_YOY

What the fu*k kind of wires do you need to buy? What the fu*k kind of things of hookups do you need to make to connect the 360 motherboard with your pc? WTF!! WTF!!!

I am planning to go buy a USED 360 that can be JTAG!!! BUT WTF!!!! Must i check every used 360's dashboard before I buy... WTF!!! WTF!!!

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THIS SH*T IS IMPOSSIBLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

NO *RATIONAL* HUMAN BEING CAN DO THIS JTAG CRAP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!

WHAT THE FU*K KIND OF CABLE DO YOU NEED TO CONNECT YOUR XBOX 360 MOTHEBOARD TO YOU PC TO READ THAT NAND SH*T!!!!!!! SOME FU*KERS SAY YOU HAVE TO BUILD YOU OWN CABLES WITH A PRINTER CABLE... BUT WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Aaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrhhhhh!!!!

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 22, 2011
  4. ddp

ddp Moderator Staff Member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.