can anyone make me a logo

Discussion in 'All other topics' started by bizkit101, Nov 16, 2009.

1. bizkit101

bizkit101 Member

hi, Ihave been working on a website and was hoping that someone could make me a splash screen image.

the website is a modding website called gx61.elementfx.com so please make the image relavent. also the background is a bit dark so try not to make anything to unoticable.

it is going into the center of the page and after five seconds it is going to have menus on the top and bottom of the image.

any images you can provide will be greatly appriciated

here is what the background looks like:

[​IMG]

2. JeffroDH

JeffroDH Member

I'd even be willing to design an image to your specs... if maybe you'll hook a brother up. You selling mods, or just providing info on mods?

3. bizkit101

bizkit101 Member

it depends on what you need

Last edited: Nov 20, 2009
  4. scum101

scum101 Guest

wow.. a black background..

what is the site about? .. yeah.. something to do with modding I know.. but modding what? .. cars, bodies, games, recipes?

more specs needed.. what size for a start, and do you need it to have a plain area on the right so it can be stretched to fit the users browsers resolution?

If you are using a template knowing which one would be a great help, You can post the template front page as html which we can look at with the {code][/code} tags. (or upload it somewhere zipped and then fire the link to people by way of PM) that way the people offering to help (which I'm not.. my gfx stay on my sites) have some idea of how the image should work with the template re: transparency, overlays, menu buttons etc.

oops.. a website owner comes along and starts asking awkward questions.. ;) You won't last long on that host.. they will boot you at the first mention of any reverse engineering or hacking... I know them well... They don't run php either so any q+a forums are out.. just a fyi :)

http://www.gx61.elementfx.com/

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 20, 2009
  5. bizkit101

bizkit101 Member

sorry for the lack of information it is an xbox 360 modding site it needs to fit in the center of the page not taking up the entire page.

i will have menus on the top and bottom I don't know how big off hand about a medium size. sorry.

also i am not looking for anything specific use your imagination. i am asking one because i am not very good at making images and two i want someone elses opinion not someone to ask me exactly what i want.

I am going to review the images and choose the best one

Last edited: Nov 23, 2009