can i play iso games on a xbox

Discussion in 'Xbox - Backup discussion' started by luis5445, Aug 28, 2006.

1. luis5445

luis5445 Guest

ok can u guys plz help me..im downloading halo2 its a iso file and i have a sofmoded xbox with no mod chip can my xbox read it im using a program called NERO

2. Noamos

Noamos Regular member

Yeah that the correct format for a video game, althought ftping to your xbox you get all the games files from your drive and then create an xiso which the correct format for your xbox with your choice of program. Even though the halo2 is already iso I'm pretty much sure that they went through all the hassle. So just burn as image and use good media.

3. luis5445

luis5445 Guest

thanx for the help dude..!!

4. Noamos

Noamos Regular member

Glad to help.

Last edited: Aug 29, 2006
  5. luis5445

luis5445 Guest

hey Noamos i got unleashx instead of ftp,ing can i make a dvd and put a and put the halo2 iso files in there...or do i need a mod chip so my xbox can read the disk

6. Noamos

Noamos Regular member

You can put the game on you hard drive using dvd2xbox and play it like that, but you can't go online. So if you don't have program get it and then ftp it in to your hardrive in drive e: application folder and then once you boot you softmoded xbox go to applications dvd2xbox and copy in you E drive under games folder.