cant log onto new maps wit mods

Discussion in 'Xbox - Backup discussion' started by rossanova, Aug 27, 2005.

1. rossanova

rossanova Member

ok heres the deal i log onto halo with the maps and mods on (for clans movies) then it says u must first download the auto update(i dont no y i already downloaded the mod update ). so i just thought it was a nother one.so after i download it i go back and theres no maps(weird).so i download the maps agaIN and then i play them and no mods(now im gettin really pissed). then i go back put on the mods and wen i go 2 sign in it says auto update agai. plz guys if u no anything help.i really want to film.

2. Ichijoe

Ichijoe Regular member

You are aware that useing ileagel Warez and lets face it the Galow (um sorry Halo2 maps are what $5.00(USD) EACH! And you think you can just install it from some Bittorrent Site or off some p2p Network. then Get on Live!™ with that?!?!

Needlees to say you can not! And to top it off I wouldn't be suprised if your XBL!™ has already been BANNED! LOL!! XD

3. rossanova

rossanova Member

omg i already bought the maps off xbl ok

4. Bohefus

Bohefus Regular member

5. tEChniiQue

tEChniiQue Guest

BOHEFUS!!! You are the man. I have been procrastinating on getting the maps but since I saw your post, I just downloaded them free. Thanks, you saved me like $25. ;)