Changing my e-mail

Discussion in 'All other topics' started by shivera, Dec 4, 2003.

1. shivera

shivera Guest

Ok,

My e-mail name is kinda gay. So I want to change it to something cooler. So I thought of the name Spyder. I said that's cool. So I went to change it it said it has been taken. So I just tried some numbers behind it. I tried every cool number and they have all been taken!!! I have tried spyder97,87,27,37, and then finally 89 worked, but you see thats a problem. It makes it sound like I was born in 1989. I was born in 1990. So I tried 90, guess what it has been taken. Go figure. I also tried ra, raa, ka, and kaa, but it said its no available. Some one please help me! My old e-mail was shiveara, but thats gay.

Thanx,
    Shivera

2. {TKO}

{TKO} Regular member

how about SP1DER or SP1D3R or SPID3R or SPYD3R...just some thoughts

3. shivera

shivera Guest

Grrrrr

The gay yahoo won't let me do any of those!!!! It says it isn't available and pick another! Wtf???

(A very pissed off)Shivera

4. duffyr83

duffyr83 Guest

if you add a 90 to the end of {TKO}'s suggestions they'll work, i used the yahoo id helper and it accepted all 4, tried a couple of others but i could only get sypder9o (its the letter o instead of the #0) so i hope that helps, and i know how frustrating it could be to get a good name.
    alright

5. {TKO}

{TKO} Regular member

what if you put the number first....90spyder or 90_spyder....if not brotha you can always choice a less popular bug (eventhough a spider is an arachnid not a bug) maybe a nice dungbeetle or walking stick....lol...j/k bro hope it goes well

6. duffyr83

duffyr83 Guest

you cant start out your username with numbers yahoo wont let you

7. {TKO}

{TKO} Regular member

oooooohhhhhh....didn't know that...sorry spidey