childguard/keylogger needed

Discussion in 'All other topics' started by sportyguy, Jul 7, 2008.

1. sportyguy

sportyguy Member

Hi All Wanting to install some childguard/keylogger software to my win xp system. Can anyone advise something suitable and/or freee if thats possible . Read a few reviews on cnet etc but a little confused if they can be used against me as spyware?
    all advice gratefully received

2. rdmercer1

rdmercer1 Active member

there are plenty of programs out there to do what you want to do, you might put the system that your young ones are on, in a area that you can see them, also if you talk to them about the dangers of the internet, thain you won't have to spy on them! you do know that you can go into the history and see where they have been. good luck

3. Auslander

Auslander Senior member

You won't find any such help on Afterdawn, to be honest. Most of us here are very much against censorship and such.

4. sportyguy

sportyguy Member

Thanks for your comments which were appreciated,in an ideal world i would not need to do this. However after one incident with my young teenage step daughter i have weighedup the pros and cons and have decided that safety is paramount.
    I agree with the ultimate principal of freedom from censorship of any adult though if you have walked in my shoes....