1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Cinavia Fix -- No need to Mod or Hack

Discussion in 'PS3 - Modding & Hacking' started by c0dezer0, Mar 22, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Pabzta

Pabzta Member

Why you lie?

2. 1945mitch

1945mitch Member

FYI: cinavi also blocks on samsung blu ray players. Thank goodness for VLC.....

3. mystixa

mystixa Member

justpaste. it/ 1is9

Here I took screenshots of the MSSE virus warning.. also I ran the item in sandboxie and saw that it did indeed create the bad files. It made copy explorer and services executables. At the same time it gave the appearance of just opening one of the included pdfs and a few web pages.

4. c0dezer0

c0dezer0 Member

Like I said, I purchased these files and wanted to share them. Everything that I purchased I put online so everyone could benefit from them. I didn't get any virus alerts when I opened the .exe file. Perhaps it's a false positive, I'm not sure.

5. Cyprien

Cyprien Active member

here you go folks enjoy your viruses

https://www.virustotal.com/file/79b9d9dabb653cd0f63380116af9b330d5cefffa74d7960348cd97824fe0c202/analysis/

that one is from that pastebin link

6. Cuntlips

Cuntlips Member

So the work around is to play them via xbox? Getting the problem on both ps3 and samsung bluray player

7. NewYears1978

NewYears1978 Member

This method worked for me as far as I can tell when I did this a cinavia message no longer popped up. Need to test a few more of my BluRays and see though. One problem I did have is it converts to .ts instead of MKV and then my Samsung Smart BluRay won't play it..and I prefer my BluRay over my PS3 for playback.

Also, I didn't have to use the optical...seemed to work the HDMI? (although you lose the DTS that way I think?)

8. NewYears1978

NewYears1978 Member

The Solution I have found is simple..build an HTPC then play them that way...a) more customization, you have cool covers and themeable player (XBMC) and b) no Cinavia since it's playing through the PC not a Bluray play or PS3..

9. 1browni

1browni Member

Extremely interested in a valid solution to the problem of cinavi

10. Enonumus

Enonumus Member

Solution: Spend $50 or less on a Patriot Box Office or similar quality media player box, which plays every video format known to man perfectly, and never worry about the problem again. They stopped making the PBO recently in favor of their newer version, but you can pick them up on eBay for under $50, with remote. They're tiny, with space inside for an internal notebook drive, plus two external USB ports for additional hard drives or thumb drives. Why put up with the headaches trying to watch the movies on the PS3 (which I have as well, but never use for movies).

11. tonline

tonline Member

I have looked at every possible way of getting around Cinavia.
    Every time I think I have found a solution - suddenly it stops working.

The ONLY solution I found was to put the video file on a media ie. DVD or USB stick and play through another player. This works every time.

There are DVD/BR players still out there that are not effected by Cinavia. google it - buy it.

12. Cyprien

Cyprien Active member

that cinX is bullcrap... anyone that even remotely knows how cinavia works will tell you that you cant just remove the watermarks... mind you this is for both video AND audio using Advanced Access Content System (AACS)

read about it here http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Advanced_Access_Content_System#Audio_watermarking

you can get audio that has not been watermarked... that's the proper solution... even more proper solution get a player that has no cinavia implemented... here a proper quote

here... even a better quote... from here... http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cinavia

13. xboxdvl2

xboxdvl2 Regular member

i tryed all 3 of your links and the only download i can see if 1 that wants me to fill out some spam survey with valid information before download (i have actually filled 1 out before and download didnt start anyway).also tryed torrent search and google search of cin x.seaches came up with nothing.
    i have heard of the cinivia fix the paid one.basically similar to the xbox dvd copy wizard scam.you pay a fee they give you a word file with links that tell you to download free ware and give you a set of instructions.

playback on usb drive on ps3 doesnt trigger cinivia.

Last edited: Sep 6, 2013
  14. Cyprien

Cyprien Active member

how about this... post that so called program eh? and no i dont want that shoft url(adfly).... nor do i want a survey site.... put a normal link lets see this so called app working eh?... i mean its free right?..... prove it works and no video on youtube does not prove anything.... slysoft and dvdfab so far the only people who actually trying to beat it here have a look

http://blog.dvdfab.com/cinavia-protection.html and here http://www.dvdfab.com/news/19

http://www.slysoft.com/download/changes_anydvd.txt

oh and BTW did you know DEX ps3 does not have cinavia enabled? and if you take the proper SPRX files from DEX FW and put them inside a normal CFW it will disable cinavia there aswell?

Last edited: May 28, 2013
  15. Cyprien

Cyprien Active member

im not blowing hot air.... all im asking is just upload the program on some file host its not that hard is it?...

16. tongs007

tongs007 Active member

either shut up or put (a working link) up, i dont really care as i can play all my files including mkv 3d thru show time but i smell horse shit

17. Cyprien

Cyprien Active member

Last edited: May 29, 2013
  18. FredBun

FredBun Active member

So much confusion, don't know who to believe.

19. Cyprien

Cyprien Active member

if there was a real solution to cinavia you would have heard it by now...

20. tongs007

tongs007 Active member

believe Cyprien

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.