consoles

Discussion in 'All other topics' started by sweepe007, Apr 13, 2008.

1. sweepe007

sweepe007 Member

hi all I know there are forums dedicated to consoles but what i want is a unbiased opnion as to what portable console do you recomend. the ones that i am thinking about are either aa psp or a ds lite. I do have a mp3 player but a extra may not be too bad [psp] thanks

2. Auslander

Auslander Senior member

No such thing as an unbiased opinion. An opinion is a preference, not a fact.

On these forums, more people will tell you to get a psp than anything else.

3. pwhite23

pwhite23 Regular member

me personally had a psp, did all that frimware hack crap. It was fun for a little while, but i just didn't enjoy the games on the psp. The music feels like it doesn't fit into the console because its to big off an object to just carry around. but then again you did say u had a seperate mp3 player. For the movies...i mean come on you put them on watch them once or twice then get bored of them and then so its a constant hassle of converting videos and moving them back and forth on the psp.

Maybe if you like to play alot of video games and maybe if you like a lot of the titles the psp had you should get one. other than those reasons it will just be another dust collector like mine until u sell it.