1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Convertxtodvd

Discussion in 'DVD±R for advanced users' started by yzfspecv, Jun 22, 2010.

1. yzfspecv

yzfspecv Member

Ok so i am using convertxtodvd great program by the way. I have learned that I can burn with this program and at the same time have it open twice and convert a file and burn a movie with the same program open twice. My question is I have to dvd-r burners. One is a sony and one is a off brand. the one I use all the time is a sony dvd-rw the other one says dvd/cd-rw when I go to my computer. Can i use the program to burn 2 movies at the same time? I have 1 program open and use the sony drive to burn then when i have it open again I see the option to select my other drive to burn a movie its like I am able to do it but everytime i go to click burn it says please enter a disc and I put one in there. its like it reconizes it but doesnt read the disc or somthing... What is going on and what can I do to burn 2 movies at the same time???

2. dmerrick

dmerrick Regular member

You are expecting a lot out of your computer. Unless you've put something together that is a superbuild, I am not sure you should even try it. You are likely to get more videos with mistakes and stalls. I like ConvertxDVD but everything has some limitations.

3. yzfspecv

yzfspecv Member

I like how I posted a question and my answer is expecting alot out of my computer lol that doesnt even answer my question at all you are just basically being negitative. I should expect alot out of my computer if its built. Im not rocking no intel pentium 4 duel core. So i should be able to burn 2 movies at the same time. But you didnt even answer my question at all =/

4. ddp

ddp Moderator Staff Member

you need a program that can burn to multiple drives at once which i'm not certain convertxtodvd can do that. also it appears you have only 1 dvd burner which is your 1st drive as the 2nd drive is a combo drive which reads dvd's but burns cd's so need to get another dvd burner but keep the combo to rip dvd's.