1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Copying game save from PC to PS2 using uLaunchELF

Discussion in 'PS2' started by dan168, Jul 15, 2006.

1. Tjunkie

Tjunkie Member

hmm forgot something .. with those converter programs .. cant i just get one of those ps2 to ps3 usb memory card adapter and use those programs to put saved game files off the net onto my ps2 memory card? or does it not work that way? .. lol

2. smokyrain

smokyrain Senior member

If you were using Armax that has usb support, you would only need to download .max saves from gamefaqs and copy them directly to the memory card on the PS2 by selecting 'uncrush' to memory card.

Or you could just use Datel Max Memory - guide
    http://www.gamehoof.com/2006/06/06/copying-ps2-saved-games-to-pc/

Works on slim or FAT PS2.

This tutorial you are posting in deals with using uLe to copy gamesaves to and from your memory card to usb

You can use Swap Magic or fmcb 1.8 to launch uLe
    There are free volunteers available to install fmcb 1.8 to your memory card or other 'INSTALL' Methods in this link

That adaptor is for the PS3 that has PS2 backwards compatibility, to be able to copy from your PS2 memory card to the PS3.

3. Tjunkie

Tjunkie Member

i see .. thank you very much ..

4. Tjunkie

Tjunkie Member

but in orde to use fmcb wouldnt i need swap magic or that slide card? .. i was reading that too and it said something bout needing swapmagic or armax .. not sure .. ill take another look at it .. maybe my noob eyes missed something .. lol

5. Tjunkie

Tjunkie Member

i see what you mean .. imma have to try one of thoes free volunteers .. i pm one already and see what they say. . lol .. thanks again tho .. youve been very helpful

6. SORYIU

SORYIU Member

I can't find what I'm supposed to name the folder for the PS2 Mortal kombat games (Deadly alliance, Deception, Armageddon, Shaolin Monks) could you direct me to a site with the B______-Gamsave folder names?