1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Copying Ps2 DVD-ROM Games to 700mb/80min cd!!!

Discussion in 'PS2' started by Dela, Oct 4, 2002.

1. pete99

pete99 Member

Ok. Thanks. Got it now. Learning all the time!!

2. Dela

Dela Administrator Staff Member

These patches are needed if you are copying games and booting with a boorup method. Follow standard copying if you have a modchip!

3. Pez

Pez Guest

First time in a forum, but I like the looks of it so far. Has anyone successfully done this???? (Copy a PS2 DVD ROM game to a 700 MB CDR)

4. FreddyZ

FreddyZ Guest

Hi Dela,

I just wanted give you my email address so that you can include me in your brilliant findings and information on copying Playstation2 games.
    My email address is....
    I really would appreciate any new information for I have a long way to go...thanks again and take care.

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 17, 2002
  5. Dela

Oh god ye, I forgot all about the list of email addresses I've got. Fair nuff, I'll send something over the next few days!

6. jambo

jambo Guest

can enyone send me info on burning ps2 games to 700mb disks please my mail is

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 17, 2002
  7. HawkEyez

HawkEyez Member

Hey Dela

Im new to all this ps2 copying stuff but i have a great modchip and could u plz send me info on how to create ps2 backups including the DVD ones plzzzzzzzzzzzzz u seem to no alot

My email is

Last edited: Nov 17, 2002
  8. Dela

Ye I will when i send the rest!!

9. HawkEyez

HawkEyez Member

Thanks that'll be a great deal of help

10. Dela

11. derak

derak Guest

Please add my E-mail address to your list, I,m very interested in backing up my ps2 dvd games to cd-r

12. Dela

Well if you get atlantis and read the tutorial it has, you wont need much or any help!

13. itsajoker

itsajoker Guest

Can someone please help me i downloaded this file and i after installed i got this Warning files failed to self-register C:/windows/system/ccpani60cx c:/windows/system/kvbfilesystem lid.dll c:/windows/hoverbuttons.ocx c:/windows/system/seven.ocx . When i try to start it i get erorr starting program a required.dll file,Msvm60.dll and the read me file said open with that it can some one please tell me what i`am doing wrong i tried 3 time to download it and install it thanks

14. josem

josem Guest

I, I have read some information and I think I miss understand something, What DVD Recorder I need to Back Up PS2 games, because I find a DVD-R ( and a DVD+R "with the +R I dont know what it is" ) DVD-RAM, DVD-RW/+R etc.. What I need, because backing up with cdr is not easy but is great for people who dont want to spend 300 bucks for a dvd, but hte game is not complete. Please Respond

15. Dela

DVD-R is what u need, nevere use dvd-rw cause its never worked in a ps2 ive seen

16. itsajoker

itsajoker Guest

can someone send the program if there have it working please itsajoker@aol.com

17. Dela

You need the visual basic runtime files to install this program. You should have them anyway with winxp or winme, i dunno where to download em!

18. jbond007

jbond007 Guest

Question-I'm just getting started. I noticed that a PS2 Disc is DVD-ROM formatted. If I use DVD copying software, could I duplicate the game?

19. jbond007

jbond007 Guest

Also, I don't own a DVD-ROM. Could I use just my CD-RW drive for this??

20. Dela

No you cant. A DVD drive is required to read the disks and even if you had a dvd drive you wouldn't be able to make a direct copy using a cd rw drive.