Copying Xbox Games

Discussion in 'Xbox - Backup discussion' started by buddah68, May 25, 2005.

1. buddah68

buddah68 Member

I have a fully modded xbox, with xecuter mod chip, I have figured out how to load games directly onto my HDD, but I know there has to be more uses for the modding other than this. I would like to copy games, but have no idea of how to do so. If someone knows a simple, and free way to do this please let me know. Also if there are any cool functions that I am not utilizing please let me know. Thanks for the help!

2. mdsup

mdsup Guest

look at the very first thread in the backup forum...it is in big BOLD letters

3. buddah68

buddah68 Member

well thanks, i must have missed it, but i also was wondering if there are any other cool things that can be done with your modded xbox

4. mdsup

mdsup Guest

play movies without the dvd dongle kit, emulate other systems(nes,snes,atari,coleco,intelli,n64,etc...) i am not gonna list everything, do a little research.

go to www.xbox-scene.com and look around the forums, tutorials there are many things that you can do

5. buddah68

buddah68 Member

thanks, but there is no reason to be a ass about it, i appriciate everything until someone is an ass,

6. buddah68

buddah68 Member

im sorry, but i have read some of the tutorials and things but most of them are too technical for me, i have no clue how to do alot of the things there talking about

7. mdsup

mdsup Guest

i wasn't be trying to mean, just saying there is too much for me to list...browse through the forums there is tons of various info around.