1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Coverting offline Spotify files to a transferable format

Discussion in 'Software discussion' started by jacsac, Oct 14, 2022.

1. jacsac

jacsac Regular member

I am trying to find the easiest way to convert spotify premium files to a format that will let me put them on a mp3 player or apple watch(non-cellular) and still keep song title/artist info. My wife is currently working in a secure location that doesn't allow for any device that has a camera or wifi/cellular connection.

After searching the internet and afterdawn, I haven't found anything that seems like a good option. Freeware is great but I would be willing to fork out $ to get this done. Wife is bored at work and is on my case, help.

2. wither 1

wither 1 Regular member

jacsac likes this.
  3. jacsac

jacsac Regular member

Do you have any experience with the software? I have seen a bunch of different ones but after downloading 2 separate ones they both didn't recognize my offline playlists.

4. wither 1

wither 1 Regular member

No. I just looked around for something that seems to meet your criteria. Would you either upload one of your playlists to a website such as wetransfer, dropbox, etc., share it, get a link and post the link here or zip it and post the zip file here?