1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

cps1,cps2,and cps3 emulators on ps2

Discussion in 'PS2' started by cab1020, Aug 17, 2009.

1. cab1020

cab1020 Member

Hello is there any emulator for cps1,2,and 3 for ps2 and if not can you give me some tips on how to port cpx3 (the cps3 xbox emulator) to the ps2?

2. flowrent

flowrent Regular member

PS2 is either neglected or very hard to code on . It doesn't have a Neo Geo MVS emulator , just Neo Geo CD , and i don't think it has CPS1 and CPS2 . As for CPS3 don't even think about it ..
    Surprising how little brother PSP is a feast of emulators and homebrew but PS2 is not , although it's more powerful and runs on pretty much the same hardware .
    Surely someone could port them but i guess it needs time . For the record , people are still coding now for the 10 years defunct Dreamcast so...who knows what will become of PS2 ..

3. lolo11

lolo11 Member

itss impossible

PS2 has limitations wont
    run not even cps1 cp2 games
    mameps2

xbox is more powerful

4. cab1020

cab1020 Member

The Only Reason It Wasn't Able To Run Cps1 and Cps2 Games Is Because You Were Using Mame Ps2 Which Was A Proof Of Concept If The Ps2 Is More Powerful Than The Psp There's No Reason It Couldn't Run Cps2 Games At Full Speed As For Cps3 Who Knows.

Last edited: Nov 4, 2009
  5. GeMA1

GeMA1 Newbie

Hi, sorry for commenting on an old post but this forum pop-ups first on google when I search about CPS2 games. I wonder if the same emulator which I was playing Cps1 games will work for the CPS2 games. Or I can download new CPS2 Emulator?