creating dvd covers

Discussion in 'All other topics' started by spotme, Jun 1, 2003.

1. spotme

spotme Guest

i want to create my own dvd covers anyone knows how to, and what programs or software i need. thanx for any help or suggestions

2. patriots

patriots Member

I use the Deluxe Edition of the Sure Thing CD Labeler. The program has templates for all kinds of CD and DVD cases also labels. You can check it out at www.surething.com

3. IMRANmel

IMRANmel Regular member

you can also use the additional software provided on NERO 5.5 it contains an application that allows you to choose wat cover you want to create CD,DVD so that is a recommended source

4. rob12770

rob12770 Guest

do not put labels on dvd's!
    this will cause you nothing but broblems with the movie stopping & skipping , A LOT of set top players dont like labels FACT !
    but if u r gonna make labels nero cover designer is the easiest..but dont put them on your dvds.

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 6, 2003
  5. mdtplus4

mdtplus4 Member

I use Sonix Label. It has a lot of backgrounds and other nice features. As for the DVD labels, I've never had any problems my DVDs playing in any of my players or pc's.

Now that I think about it though, I once had some label hanging over the center hole and the movie would freeze and skip and just not do right at all. I was trying to fill as much of the DVD as I could cos the picture on the label covered the center hole.

Does that make any sense???