1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Crysis remastered

Discussion in 'PS4' started by booperq, Feb 8, 2021.

1. booperq

booperq Regular member

Has anyone played Crysis Remastered and have this problem? When I come across the part * defend the crash site until helena is evacuated* I kill all the enemies and the characters do nothing but sit there? No idea if there is a bug or what

2. ddp

ddp Moderator Staff Member

have you checked manufacturer website about the problem & possible solution?

3. Sophocles

Sophocles Senior member

I'm going to assume that you have a system that's able to run Crysis, but I am curious as to what your PC specs are. I seem to recall that Crysis was once considered the game that could bring down all but highest performing systems. and was used as a test application by many PC performance tech sites. So is it possible that remastering Crysis has increased its resource needs beyond you PC specs?

Have you tried reducing your system's load by closing down all applications running in the background, and if possible, setting its options to the minimum needed to play the game?

4. booperq

booperq Regular member

I did thank you PM them on facebook and they gave me a link to write into

5. booperq

booperq Regular member

Update helped but quit playing it. For a a remastered game, it was horrible in every way. Waste of $$