1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

**DANGER!** PSP BLENDER IS A SCAM! - Please sign our Shut Down PSPBlender petition, link in this thread!

Discussion in 'Sony Handhelds' started by psplvanub, May 13, 2008.

1. psplvanub

psplvanub Guest

Im sure lots of you already know this but for you that have or are thinking about buying this peice of trash service IT IS A SCAM.
    Dont get me wrong i actually bought this service to see weather it bull or not and it was bull. I dloaded GranTurismo ps1 and it didnt even work. \Besides you can get all this with a torrent site.
    For those of you that say "its voted no1 on about 5 sites"
    those sites are set up by the owner. so main line is : dont buy into it, it is a SCAM!

EDIT- Here is the Shut Down PSPBlender Petition

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 3, 2008
  2. mrgooey

mrgooey Regular member

lol ... are u kiddin me. The psplvanub got tricked by pspblender ... from what i heard psp blander actually teaches you how to use utorrent. and utorrent is open source

3. dan9408

dan9408 Regular member

Im never going to use PSP Blender from what i have heard.

4. psplvanub

psplvanub Guest

read carefully. I didnt say i got tricked, all i said is that i purposefully bought into this bullshat to back up my statement(using my mums stoked platinum card) :) nout like cold hard evidence.

also i think this should be stickied too stop all the newbies from being scammed. (i hate the word noob, its very demeaning for someone new and enthusiastic to this game...)

edit: oh yea like the new sig mrgooey, although i did prefer the old 1. just my 2 cents (or pennies, as i should say because i live in england):)

Last edited by a moderator: May 14, 2008
  5. mrgooey

mrgooey Regular member

Yes.. this should be stickied. Send a pm to a mod.

6. varnull

varnull Guest

Wasn't this reported about 2 years ago?

http://www.pspfanboy.com/2006/11/23/watch-out-for-the-psp-blender-scam/

Not news folks... we could have told you so over a year ago.

http://www.google.co.uk/search?hl=en&q=psp+blender+scam&btnG=Google+Search&meta=

Only a n00b gets stung by a scam that has been exposed for as long as this one has.. ;) .. nad they deerve it for not having the wherewithall to do a little basic research first before paying out... hot-damn guys!!.. I don't even own a psp and I know that site is a scam. Anywhere that asks you to pay for pirate software is a fraud in one form or another...

Last edited by a moderator: May 14, 2008
  7. psplvanub

psplvanub Guest

yes but as there is a sticky thread about game copy pro on ps3 general discussion it seems immoral not to sticky this one doesnt it.
    some one new to the psp scene will evidently not even heard of psp blender.

8. kered118

kered118 Regular member

when i was new in the psp world i foud the site pspblender and i was tempted with their advert so i bought it little did i know it all files are torrents so to download a games sometimes it took days(depends of the source) so i emailed them 3x asking why is it its to slow and they didnt respond so i file a dispute(paypal)and they gave me a refund.

9. psplvanub

psplvanub Guest

your right, but it is still is a scam and what if the next guy is not so lucky?

10. Dr1ver

Dr1ver Regular member

wo how'd u get this stikied lol

well its good that its here any way stop people from loosing money

never foold buy it myself and never will lol

11. NatexCore

NatexCore Guest

About 2 years ago my mother bought me a life-time membership to PSP Blender as a Christmas Gift for 35 dollars, and as of today i honestly do not think it was worth it.

They do not give you game downloads such as ISO's or CSO's

They do not give you theme downloads.

They do not give you audio downloads.

They do not give you Movies downloads.

All of which are promised before you sign up for the service.

I was able to downgrade my PSP and play dozens of CSO games scince then and i didn't need PSP blender one bit, the only thinkg it gave me was a little bit of information to get started.

All in all it is not worth the money, i would not recomend anybody to pay them for their service.

You can do so with your PSP for free on the internet,no need to shell out the extra money for nothing.

12. bluman808

bluman808 Member

hey, i was wondering how to get my wlan to work. the 2wire signal is at 100 percent but when the connection is tested it says that it was timed out. How, if so, can i fix this?

13. psplvanub

psplvanub Guest

why the hell do you ask this here

14. kikzm33z

kikzm33z Regular member

If I remember correctly, there was a thread about this on AfterDawn once.... I'll dig that link out in my subscriptions.

15. varnull

varnull Guest

That's probably the one I remember. Couldn't find it, so maybe it was removed after some shouting match broke out?

16. Dr1ver

Dr1ver Regular member

yer i remeber it to

thats why i was suprised to see this one stickied

well lets hope that the abuse wont start on this one lol

17. kikzm33z

kikzm33z Regular member

Yeah... I'm sure that everyone now knows that these sites are scam. It's just hard to believe that PSPBlender isn't shut down yet.

18. carello

carello Guest

one time while i was surfing in the internet i read a blog about PSP Blender "NOT" being a "SCAM". the say that P.Blender is more like a search engine that is like they bring you to water but they don't tell you to drink. the blog also said that psp blender does not care of whatever you do to their site.but in my opinion sites like these are not to be trusted. So now i just stick to downloading demos in the internet.and downloading games worth an equivalent of $1 per game in game download centers since im in a vacation here in the phillippines.

19. psplvanub

psplvanub Guest

was it this one?

20. hack4life

hack4life Regular member

i agree with everyone here. i was gonna buy it but when i saw the setup with... "buy now for only blah, blah, blah!!" (i don't remember the fee haven't looked at in years.) or... "we offer all sorts of stuff for your psp!" complete B*lls**t!! im surprised that the government hasn't made a law that they cant do this.
    u know its a scam when theres a bunch of cool things that catch the eye. and they throw all this garbage at you like..act now and we'll throw in a bonus one month membership. u know its a scam when its the only website that u have to pay for to get the goods.
    u buy it, realize u have been ripped off, and half the time u never get ur money back.
    my friend bought the most expensive membership. i think he said it was like 45 dollars or something like that. he found out he was scammed. half the files he downloaded didn't even have files on them.
    when he wanted his money back they said not refundable thats a complete lie. he could actually file a lawsuit if he wanted to i think.
    sorry for the long post. just trying to make a point. :)