1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

**DANGER!** PSP BLENDER IS A SCAM! - Please sign our Shut Down PSPBlender petition, link in this thread!

Discussion in 'Sony Handhelds' started by psplvanub, May 13, 2008.

1. hack4life

hack4life Regular member

@psplvanub
    u should know that if ur post is gonna be off topic, put it in a new thread. u should know this by now! u have been on the site longer than i have! sorry if i sound off coming rude. just trying to save u before a moderator sees. just edit the post to something more on topic. so u dont get banned. :)

2. binkie7

binkie7 Moderator Staff Member

Ummm hack4like and you should now know about back to back posting yourself.
    There's also another rule you should take a look at - #14

3. hack4life

hack4life Regular member

two things:
    1) sorry for trying to play the role of a moderator. (i want to be one so BAD, it sounds cool, how did you become one?)

2) i will try to never back post again. In my new guide with psp universal remote thing. (link in my signature...) i didn't know at the time u could edit posts, so i double posted my starting post by accident and ended making the doubled one blank once edited, (becuase the links were messed up) and the waz up? post thing that was edited because it was unnecessary and i don't think ur able to delete ur posts so i had to shorten it...sorry about this

4. psplvanub

psplvanub Guest

it was bluman who was posting off topic not me.
    also i have not double posted on this thread.

i think we should start a petition to get the authorities to shut down pspblender, what do you people say

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 2, 2008
  5. Dr1ver

Dr1ver Regular member

yer but they never realy work and you shut one down and 2 will pop up.

a better thing to do is to try a petition and also a Boycott i dont know if you can get it that big but if you could get like advertisment on forums (it'll cost though :( to advertise)

6. sonamta

sonamta Member

thanks for the information dude. not gonna try it though

7. sonamta

sonamta Member

thanks for the information dude. not gonna try it though

8. psplvanub

psplvanub Guest

good idea, but if i was to put in an advert the main protestrs would have to chip in.

9. Dr1ver

Dr1ver Regular member

yer

maybe you could report it to somewhere.

id be willing to put a bit of research into where to report the site if you want.

arrrr got it.

right heres what you have to do.

1) tell everyone on aD - Thread already up so this is sorta ticked off

2) make a petition on a well know site for petition

3) add link on this thread and get people to join it

4) research into who to report the site to

5) get 1000+ people onboard (will be hard)

6) give/show the petition to the people that we will report the site to

7) site hopefuly gets band or taken down

that is just a breif look at what you can do and do it for free

it would take a long time and i dont mide putting a bit of effort into it but there are loads of sites like this and its hard to shut them down due to the server localtion and other things like the small print on the site

im out to night but if you are up for it go to pspblender and read through the small print (yes its boring) but you may find things that may have big effects on tring to shut it down.

0_<

10. hack4life

hack4life Regular member

ill do anything to help u guys out. just PM me on the latest stuff. ill try my best :)

11. trigun014

trigun014 Member

plz help me im begging you all what happen to my psp when IM running a pandora i prees square and psp went black power is on but its just black help me im begging you all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

12. psplvanub

psplvanub Guest

@trigun014-please freind, make a new thread about your problem.
    as far as i can remember square restorse your nand dump which is, in the words of despertar del cementario "DANGEROUS!"

@hack4life & Dr1ver-thankyou, i shall use dr1ver's suggested method and once we get it running we can all help to get signitures. theres a thousand people in my school alone and i reckon i could get a few teachers to sign...

EDIT_ i rckon it was this that saved them from going down...

Indemnification
    You agree to indemnify, hold harmless and release PSP Blender, its directors, officers, and employees, from and against any and all claims, damages, costs and expenses, including reasonable attorney's fees, arising from or related to Your use of the Site and/or any content contained therein.

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 3, 2008
  13. Dr1ver

Dr1ver Regular member

soz lol forgot about this only remeberd when i saw you set up a petition.

right i did have a bit of a look and found this - http://www.fightidentitytheft.com/how-to-report-scams.html

its not realy a email credit kinda scam but its still a scam in its own way.

the best thing id say is to get lots of screen shots of the site (if anyone has access to it)
    they would show how the site works to show that they do nothing.

i see you already found the t&c - http://www.pspblender.com/privacy.php

having a breef look through it it looks like a lot of the same sorta thing is being said

heres the link to your petition - http://www.ipetitions.com/petition/shutdownpspblender/

just so you know this site is very very big thats why it hasnt been shut down

Last edited: Jun 6, 2008
  14. psplvanub

psplvanub Guest

natexcore has a lifetime member ship but he ist responding to my pm

15. Dr1ver

Dr1ver Regular member

o there was a guy on youtube i pm'ed because he had a video that was saying that psp tube was a scam

so ill see what he has to say about it and see if he can get more people on board. the more the better.

there was a video of some kid using it and i say it directed him to torrent reactor so you could show that as evedence realy. never got tricked buy it my self (never like to pay for stuff lol) so thats the first time seeing it.

16. Thebib62

Thebib62 Member

There is a guy on youtube promoting pspblender and pspnerd.com, both of which are scams. His videos have gotten thousands of views, and i believe this guy works for the site pspblender. He does the same thing for the xbox. His youtube name is xboxshark and pspnerd.

17. Dr1ver

Dr1ver Regular member

yer i know about that. theres a guy called PSPNERDisAscam he put up a video agains pspnerd. i emailed him to see if he would help out just got emailed today to say that he'll help out as much as he can

18. sonamta

sonamta Member

thats great..

19. hack4life

hack4life Regular member

what can i do to help?

20. chwoolgar

chwoolgar Regular member

Must admit, when I first got my PSP and didn't really know what I was doing a couple years ago they got me :(