Datel Max Drive Software

Discussion in 'Xbox - Backup discussion' started by Marty23, Sep 23, 2005.

1. Marty23

Marty23 Member

Hi,

I've just bought a Datel Max Drive for the XBox but am having trouble getting the software to work on my PC.

When I open the software, having installed it, there's a list of game saves that seems to have come with the software on the right hand side under "PC Database" which are stored in the default directory of:

C:\Program Files\Datel\MaxDrive XBox\Saves

However, unless I'm being particularly stupid, there's no way as far as I can see of browsing the rest of my hard disk for downloaded files which I wish to transfer on to the Max Drive. Even if I place the downloaded file(s) within the directory above and click refresh it still doens't appear on the list.

Is there any way of browsing my computer's hard disk to allow me to access the downloaded file? Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks in advance

Marty

2. HIM333

HIM333 Member

so no1 would answer u me neitherr so how old r u j/w

3. ucDesi

ucDesi Member

i just modded my xbox today and i was stuck at the same place you are but eventually figured it out.
    to move the files to the memory card all you need to do it open the folder that contains the files and then drag and drop them into the memory card column. Open the folder OUTSIDE of AR, like you open any other folder in Windows (for example open My computer folder and browse to the the folder that contains the files you wish to copy onto memory card). Then from that folder drag and drop the file into the memory card column IN Action Replay.

4. Marty23

Marty23 Member

Ah, it's like Windows Explorer

Thanks, that would have taken me ages to figure out!