1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Decrypter Shrink Nero question

Discussion in 'DVD Shrink forum' started by kcole, Jun 15, 2004.

1. Mrlovkim

Mrlovkim Regular member

Will have burner replaced tomorrow but a few things that maybe will help, I tried to see if I had the dvd plugin and did the way you told me and had no success but I do see my mps plugins and others but no dvd plugin, I could not see if I had it which brings to this question, I got Nero with this computer when I bought it and I upgraded from 5.5 to 6 and kept up with the new downloads(packages),now was the dvd plugin included in this or was this something I had to buy seperate?or I could't burn at all without it, if so I must have because I was able to burn three movies using shrink and decrypter.

You don't really have to answer, I know I am a lost cause and once I get the burner replaced I will play around with all of this and go through what you have said in past replies again .

Thanks
    Allan
    _X_X_X_X_X_[small]Al[/small]

Last edited: Jun 24, 2004
  2. bigorange

bigorange Active member

You must have the dvd plug-in for the program to work, go to the ultra 6 homepage and get it, it's free for the ultra 6 purchasers. It should be in updates or you can go to the plugin page that lists all of them. signing off, was just leaving when your message came up.

3. Mrlovkim

Mrlovkim Regular member

I do have it,talk to you later and have a nice day:)
    _X_X_X_X_X_[small]Al[/small]

4. TMcCallie

TMcCallie Regular member

Mrlovkim, if you don't have the dvd plug in then when you open and try touse nero express you will get a very large screen that tells you that you need the plug in. IF you do not get that screen, then you have it.

I am just getting back to the forum after a long period of reformatting my HD 3 times due to spyware. I hate that s..t. Got all my programs reinstalled and will be looking in on a regular basis as regular.

Thanks to you all.

Love Recode2 and it works fine for me, although I have Intervideo DVDCopy2 and like it also along with Instant Copy.

Thanks to bigorange for telling me about unselecting SAFE MODE in AnyDvd. Instant Copy 8 or DVDCopy2 would not work with it checked. Just kept telling me that my movie was copy protected even though I was running ANYDVD and DVD43.

See you all around.

5. Mrlovkim

Mrlovkim Regular member

Yep did what bigorange said and it says dvd plugin detected, so I am ok on that, tomorrow after I have the burner replaced I will experiment with anydvd and nero recoder again,so if I don't reply here tomorrow it might be because I jumped from from my fourth floor terrace.....LOL

But to make sure all understand the decrypter and shrink process has worked and burned a couple of movies on a rewritable DVD.

Just cross your fingers for me that everything is still working tomorrow after replacement....LOL

6. bigorange

bigorange Active member

good to see you back in action Tom.

7. HustlnOwl

HustlnOwl Guest

[​IMG]

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 24, 2004
  8. Sophocles

Sophocles Senior member

HustlnOwl

This is inappropriate subject matter for afterdawn and it has absolutely nothing to do with this thread. I'm sure you can find a more suitable forum to discuss scams.
    _X_X_X_X_X_[small][​IMG]

"Once you eliminate the impossible, whatever remains, no matter how improbable, must be the truth." Sherlock Holmes (by Sir Arthur Conan Doyle, 1859-1930)[/small]

9. Praetor

Praetor Moderator Staff Member

10. Sophocles

Sophocles Senior member

Praetor

That was done with real class. LOL

11. bigorange

bigorange Active member

soph, what happened, I was gone, PM me. praetor I think you like setting those bombs off. heh heh
    _X_X_X_X_X_[small][​IMG] [bold]GO VOLS![/bold]........Dell Media4600, XP home,Pentium 4 @2.80GHz/800Mz, 512MB, 280 HD w/8MB, 17" flat panel, AIO-A920, 8x DVD-ROM, integrated 5.1 audio, HP dc4000, Plextor PX-708UF[/small]

12. Sophocles

Sophocles Senior member

There was this guy trying to get everyone to buy into an online Pyramid scheme. I verbally admonished him and then left. Praetor came along and the rest is history, just like the dudes account.

Hm! This is the 3rd time in the last week that praetor has come along and zapped someone or cancelled a thread.

13. bigorange

bigorange Active member

I noticed that about praetor too, thus the reason for my earlier post. So the wolves come to AD looking for sheep. What's that say about us, do we look like easy prey? How much did he say we could make? A lot? Maybe I outta call him.......

14. brobear

brobear Guest

Big O
    Guess he's on a roll. Get it, let the heads roll. Anywho, fun is one thing, some of the garbage though, no one wants to put up with.

15. Sophocles

Sophocles Senior member

To join the scam you had to invest $5 on the pretence that you'll get a whole lot more back.

16. brobear

brobear Guest

That's a couple of brews at the local pub. Definitely wouldn't waste five on something like a pyramid. I'm a drinker, or was that stinker, not a fool. Not today anyway. Egads, shades of Dangerfield.

17. TMcCallie

TMcCallie Regular member

Fellows, when I want to loose money I go to Vegas. At least you can loose there in style.

18. Sophocles

Sophocles Senior member

I think that the guy with the $5 is the only one headed for a Pub.

19. Sophocles

Sophocles Senior member

[bold]Fellows, when I want to loose money I go to Vegas. At least you can loose there in style.[/bold]

Always better to have a choice, if you're going to be sucked in at least make sure you have a handle on the hose.

20. brobear

brobear Guest

Guess you're right. Can't think of anything pithy, so p--- on it.