1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

do Voice Cloning Apps Only work while Online ??

Discussion in 'Windows - Software discussion' started by judy85805, Jan 17, 2024.

1. judy85805

judy85805 Newbie

do Voice Cloning Apps Only work while Online ??

I just installed one - and it says it needs to be online to work , Are there Any standalone - Voice Cloning Apps -that work offline ??

2. Sophocles

Sophocles Senior member

Voice Cloning as far as I know is a feature of AI tech, and that usually means it requires some serious computing power as well as the software to make it happen. That being said, both Intel and AMD are already working on developing AI PCs which will become available in the near future. Until then you're probably going to have to use online AI voice cloning services. Just be certain to pick one that's safe.

https://www.pcworld.com/article/1447856/ai-pcs-should-be-the-trend-that-begins-in-2023.html

3. judy85805

judy85805 Newbie

Thanks for your reply - I believe the Only Real reason these Companies decided to make them run Online Only is to make Big $$$$$ - for their online monthly Prescriptions ...

4. Sophocles

Sophocles Senior member

The cat's out of the bag so it won't be long before voice cloning is available for home users. What have you tried thus far?

5. Sophocles

Sophocles Senior member