Does she like me?

Discussion in 'All other topics' started by tucker001, Jul 11, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. tucker001

tucker001 Regular member

There is this girl who lives down the street from me who I met from walking my dog, I have gotten to know her for about a little longer then a week, she knows that I like her and he have been walking around my neighborhood for the past few days walking our dogs, she is very nice we have become pretty good friends, and I am about at the point were I want to take it to the next level. Then today while we are walking this other guy down the road from me starts talking to he for a little bit, then after I ate dinner tonight I got back home and she asks me if that guy was just being nice to her, or if he was attracted to her. And I told her the truth and said I don't know him that much so I don't know. Her and I are both 16, and do not have cars yet, but the kid down the street is maybe 17 or 18 and has his license. Does she want to ditch me because she can possibly have a boyfriend that has a car? "We are the only teenage kids on our street." Any help or advice will be greatly appreciated. Oh and also tonight we were sitting in her front yard and talking and she starts bringing up stuff like she is not real girlie, and needs to lose weight {she really doesn't though she is fine as hell} and is trying to talk about her negative side.

Am I screwed??

2. tucker001

tucker001 Regular member

And she's also the first girl I have ever been around that will look me in the eyes and listen when I talk to her, and she is the most attractive girl I have been with in years.

3. tucker001

tucker001 Regular member

and again she just moved here she just could be wanting to meet other people and I might just be over-reacting

4. JVC

JVC Active member

Ask your folks, if one of them will drive you two to a movie, and ask her out. All she can do is say no. If she spends time with you, in the neighborhood, she'll probably go with you.

If the theater or pizza place is within walking distance, that's even better. You never know until you ask..........
    Get in good with her, before school starts back, and she starts meeting a lot of other guys.
    Good luck!

5. tucker001

tucker001 Regular member

LOL There was a theatre in walking distance but it closed down. But there are 2 good movie theatres within driving range, and the 3rd one is the dollar movie which is a big no no

6. tucker001

tucker001 Regular member

I was going to ask her if she wanted to see Hairspray which was having a screening at my local theatre but i read some reviews of it and it sounded stupid, and I didn't feel like having the M.A.F.I.A.A. strip search us for video and audio recording equiptment.

7. ddp

ddp Moderator Staff Member

closed

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.