1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Double Disc games onto RGH XBOX360 HDD HELP!

Discussion in 'Xbox 360 - Modding & Hacking' started by ST-Ste, Nov 3, 2020.

1. ST-Ste

ST-Ste Newbie

Hoping you expert chaps, can finally help me sort this, I have asked the same question on a couple of sites now, and dont get much assistance, so hoping Afterdawn members can, as I recall they usually do, get things sorted.
    So, RGH XBOX360 with a 250GB HDD, I am trying to put double disc games onto the drive, but dont seem to be able to get the atcual file locations correct. Forza 4 is the one I am looking to install, it has a PLAY disc and a CONTENT disc, My normal method for single discs, is to create a folder in the main GAME folder and call it the games title. eg. HDD1/GAME/MORTAL COMBAT, then using Aroura COPY the contents of the original DVD, then PASTE into the MORTAL COMBAT folder. Thats where my knowledge runs out. I have tried placing all the folders and files from the FORZA play disc into HDD1/GAME/FORZA , then placing just the CONTENT folder from the "Content" disc into HDD1/CONTENT/FORZA folder, and its not working. When I run the game there is an install option on t he main title page displayed. Any advice would be very much appreciated.

2. scorpNZ

scorpNZ Active member

Why are you ignoring what you were told to do at realmodscene

3. ST-Ste

ST-Ste Newbie

I wasnt ignoring it, I didnt understand it, hence I posted the screen grabs...

4. scorpNZ

scorpNZ Active member

Change the folder name from FORZA to the game name which is the numbers microsoft assigns to it as illustrated by the example given on realmods

If above doesn't work this explains it. If you have the iso created transfer the correct folder from it to the xbox

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eLlkOKgG7XQ