Downloaded XBox game

Discussion in 'Xbox - Backup discussion' started by jdbballin, Jul 16, 2005.

1. jdbballin

jdbballin Member

I just downloaded NCAA 2006 off a torrent site. I have ZERO experience with making XBox game copies. When I opened the folder inside was a web site files, a MSinfo document, 65 files titled from "r-ncaa2k6.r00" to r-ncaa2k6.r65", one rar file and one sfv file.

My question is how do I go about turning this folder into a working game? Can I make a XISO from these files and start from there or is there more to it than that?

2. jdbballin

jdbballin Member

Does anyone have any advice? I just downloaded winrar and now half the files a executable through winrar. When I open up an individual file its an iso.

3. PimpDawg

PimpDawg Guest

Open up the the very first .rar file, and extract the ISO. Then just use any ISO burning program to burn the XISO, such as DVD Decrypter or Alcohol 120

4. jdbballin

jdbballin Member

WOW! That was too easy. It was so easy that I thought it wouldn't work but I just play NCAA 2006 for a half hour and it works fine. Too all the people having trouble getting the game to work, download it off a torrent site and make a copy that way. It was the first Xbox game I ever copied and it took me like 15 minutes with DVD Decrypter. Making PSX copies is far more complicated than that.