Downloaded xISO, HELP!

Discussion in 'Xbox - Backup discussion' started by Ninto, Oct 5, 2006.

1. Ninto

Ninto Member

I have the xISO of Tony Hawks American Wasteland on my PC. I want to play this game on my softmodded Xbox. The problem is... I don't have DVD-R's. I tried to put the xISO on the harddisk of my Xbox using FTP, but that didn't work. Can someone please tell me how to put this game correctly on the harddisk of my Xbox so I can play it?

I hope you guys understand, I'm not a good English-writer...

Last edited: Oct 6, 2006
  2. omar3333

omar3333 Regular member

your english is fine :p (well from what i've read).

i'm not entirely sure but you might be able to simply right-click on the XISO and simply "send" it to your blank dvd. that is, do you have a CD burner? if you do you might be able to send it like that, or make a data disc. i'm not entirely sure, you probably won't be able to, but it's worth a shot. what kind of drive do you have? do you have a CD burner or is it just a CD-ROM drive?

3. Ninto

Ninto Member

Thanks for the reply, but I already solved the problem. I just had to extract the xISO and copy all the files on my Xbox HDD. It took about 5 hours... but I'm going to buy some DVD-R's tomorrow. Than I'll be able to burn games again :)

Last edited: Oct 6, 2006
  4. PAN5Y

PAN5Y Active member

yep the file has 2 be an iso...and make sure u buy good quality disk not memorex i heard it was a cheap brand...