downloadin xbox games

Discussion in 'Xbox - Backup discussion' started by 7hund3r, Mar 15, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 7hund3r

7hund3r Guest

k, i borrowed my buddys xbox, and its modded, but i wana find out how to download games on to it..like do i have to download it in a torrent client, and then FTP directly to my xbox or is there any other way??

2. steimy

steimy Active member

Yes you can, if you know what your doing.
    And yes there are several ways you can do it if you have the right programs like DVD2Xbox, Qwix, Craxtion4,FTP Program, Torrent client.
    But seeing that it is against the forum rules to help you find and download illegal material i will not give you full instruction on how.

3. 7hund3r

7hund3r Guest

man f the rules! ahah,, well, can u e-mail them 2 meorsomethin...i'manidiot.com edited by ddp ASAP!!

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 24, 2006
  4. ddp

ddp Moderator Staff Member

7hund3r, the rules are here for a reason so either read them & shutup or leave this site. piracy is not condoned on this site as can get you banned!!

5. cearel

cearel Guest

lol another idiot any ways i wont tell you were to download games but lets say you want to back up a game to an iso then you realize it wont play after you ftped it over then you would just use qwix to extract the iso then ftp it to the box and you should be able to play it. mods if you dont like this in anyway im sry just let me no and ill take it off

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 24, 2006
  6. 7hund3r

7hund3r Guest

hey moderator, SUCK MY BALLS..shove ur site up ur ass bud

7. cearel

cearel Guest

[bold]LMFAO[/bold]

8. DanandJen

DanandJen Regular member

For rules sake, you own the origonal. You are legally entitled to a back-up. To backup and transfer the disk, the easiest way is to copy the files from the xbox drive in FlashFXP, the send them directly over the game directory on the xbox. Or if you happen to stumble across an iso, use Isobuster and transfer the extracted files to the Xbox. Why would you borrow one instead of buying and modding your own?

9. cearel

cearel Guest

i basicly said the same thing

10. Nephilim

Nephilim Moderator Staff Member

Dumbass banned. Thread closed.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.