DRIVER-PARALLEL LINES-- Cant back up!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Xbox - Backup discussion' started by dreadedd, May 15, 2006.

1. dreadedd

dreadedd Member

hey. i originally downloaded driver from a torrent, i burnt it on a disk, then deleted my files, now i want to make another back up of it, i put the disk in xbox drive, ftp woith flashfxp , and on the file , driver4.L05

it gets up to 110 mrgs,, 38% and it just gets stuck, instead of transferring to my HDD< it just dies down, and time remaining is like 60 hours, WHY is that happening, Protection on the file or what, every other file trransfers at regular speed,
    if u have this file, know where to get it, send it please

readyin86madein86@gmail.com

2. voodooma

voodooma Regular member

try using a different loader that is on your box like dvd2xbox or hhd loader...

3. theridges

theridges Guest

remove your e-mail its against forum rules....

4. steimy

steimy Active member

Mine worked just fine, it is on my HDD right now. Played fine from both the HDD and disc
    and if you made a working back up, meaning it plays in your xbox, then you had to have made it by taking the files and making them into an ISO.
    If that is the case you just stick it in your PC and use DVD Decrypter or other program to make a copy. YOu do not need to FTP it as it is already in the correct format. You only need to extract the ISO if you want to put it on the HDD.
    Or FTP if it is off an original disc which of course is not in ISO format.