Driving Theory test

Discussion in 'All other topics' started by ruby11, Oct 5, 2009.

1. ruby11

ruby11 Member

I want to book my theory test, how do i do that? Also, is there any preparation material you can reccommend?????

2. xboxdvl2

xboxdvl2 Regular member

im in australia and over here you dont have to book the test.you rock up at motor rego office pay the fee and they put you in a little room and give you the test.there is a drivers handbook that has all the road rules in i don't know what its called.usually you have 12 give ways you sit through and 40 nultiply choice questions and your not allowed to get the give ways wrong but your allowed to get 8 out of 40 questions wrong.

p.s.this should be moved to all other topics.

3. creaky

creaky Moderator Staff Member

Thread teleported from completely irrelevant forum, please be more careful where you post in future.

4. jack_r

jack_r Member

Hi,
    You can book your theory test online, on telephone and I even heard it through post also. You just need to call the DSA or go on their website.
    As for material, lots of books / CDs are available in the market. You can choose whatever suits you. Just make sure they are updated and have official DSA questions

5. mike_11

mike_11 Member

Hi,

I passed my theory test just a month back and yes after failing it twice before. I want to add on the preparation material available. There is one website which I found really useful – www.theory-test.co.uk.
    I practiced my multiple choice Qs on it and it really helped me a lot. You must give it a try. Good Luck.

6. Theorytes

Theorytes Guest

spam edited by ddp

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 26, 2009
  7. ddp

ddp Moderator Staff Member

Theorytes (banned on 26 Oct, 2009) has used same IP address as passtest1 (account created on 5 Oct, 2009)
    Theorytes (banned on 26 Oct, 2009) has used same IP address as ruby11 (account created on 5 Oct, 2009)
    Theorytes (banned on 26 Oct, 2009) has used same IP address as jack_r (account created on 5 Oct, 2009)
    Theorytes (banned on 26 Oct, 2009) has used same IP address as mike_11 (account created on 20 Oct, 2009)