"DUPLICATOR" new DVD copy software ???

Discussion in 'All other topics' started by samintx, May 23, 2004.

1. samintx

samintx Regular member

I just received and email offering for 39.95 this new software called DUPLICATOR (for PC) Anyone gotten the same email? have you tried this software?

Another question: why is the government on the back of 321 Studio and not these other companies?

2. Dela

Dela Administrator Staff Member

321Studio's sell their product in stores all over the US and Europe etc etc... Under DMCA circumventing copy protection is illegal and thats exactly what DVDXCopy and the other software does. In my opinion, it's an over-priced piece of garbage anyway!

As for duplicator, if you recieved an email about it, its probably just a crappy program hyped by spam!

3. samintx

samintx Regular member

Sorry, I must disagree with you on 321's DVDXpress. I don't copy movies to CDs. Xpress is wonderful and does the job well and simply IMO. Still would like to hear any comments from people who have used this new software just out of curiosity.

4. Nephilim

Nephilim Moderator Staff Member

There's no sense in shelling out $$ for software that won't do a better job than DVD Decrypter and DVD Shrink which are both freeware.

5. samintx

samintx Regular member

True...on paying out for works for you. I am also a mac user and have gotten spoiled over the years with one click does it. I like to put in my DVD and walk away. Whatever works for you is great. That is why there is all kinds of software, pcs and macs.

Cheers!