DVD Copying Help Please!!!

Discussion in 'All other topics' started by FreeGamer, Jun 10, 2005.

1. FreeGamer

FreeGamer Guest

Ok I'm currently using DVD X Copy to make LEGAL backups of my dvds!! Does anyone know any other software that works good for backing up and doesn't take long to copy?? Don't worry if it costs to buy it just name some good copy softwares Thanks

2. FreeGamer

FreeGamer Guest

Oh and make sure it CAN copy store bought dvds...

3. Auslander

Auslander Senior member

Dvd Shrink...if you want any more help, you need to do a search first.

4. GrandpaBW

GrandpaBW Active member

FreeGamer, do you live in the U.S. or Canada?

5. Mczsupra

Mczsupra Member

Have I'm having a problem making back-up also. When I first burned my movie it worked flawlessly with an RW disc. When I tried to duplicate the same process with a regular DVD+R i kept getting errors and what not. Any suggestions?

6. punx777

punx777 Regular member

there is not much faster then dvd x copy xpress. (dvd shrink is free, but it is a tad bit slower)

i would recomend buying a drive that burns faster (if you are using 2 drives, one to read one to burn, i would also get a drive that reads faster)

i belive it goes up to 16x, but also, you will need to find blank media that is able to be burnt that fast.

7. aabbccdd

aabbccdd Guest

Freegamer theres alot of programs out there that work well ,as far as freeware dvd shrink and dvd decrypter are good but either one will update anymore .for the ones you buy the better ones are CloneDVD2 with running anydvd in the background also Intervideo DVDCopy3 with anydvd works very well (which iam using) both have free trials to try out heres some links http://www.slysoft.com/en/
    http://www.intervideo.com/jsp/InterVideoDVDCopy_Profile.jsp