DVD Multi Games

Discussion in 'Xbox - Backup discussion' started by Roundy_06, Apr 25, 2006.

1. Roundy_06

Roundy_06 Member

Hi,
    Does anybody know how to put multiple games onto a DVD disc as i have a few small games i would like to backup onto 1 DVD-R to save on discs. Also is it very difficult to do?

Thanks in advance

2. shademand

shademand Regular member

You can use either the folders containing the game files or the ISOs. You will need to use Craxtion, first start Craxtion choose, New MultiGame Disc. Select the CDX menu, It will then take the multiple ISOs or game files and create one Multi-game disc.

Last edited: Apr 25, 2006
  3. Roundy_06

Roundy_06 Member

Thanks a lot shademand, it worked a treat!

4. theridges

theridges Guest

@shademand
    i have never heard of that before and was wondering with the multiple games does it show a menu to pick the game from after you loadthe disc??

5. Roundy_06

Roundy_06 Member

Hi theridges,
    You do get a menu to select the games from, it is a very useful tool indeed for putting those tiny games together and saving on discs, it is a very good end result!

6. shademand

shademand Regular member

Like everything else its great when it works... You will find that certain combinations will not work together as a multi-game disc because the Xbox cannot detect which default.xbe to use, such as with Metal Slug 4 & 5. So to use the disc I go into Xplorer view to launch the default.xbe. I have put 4 games on one DVD so far with it, not sure if its limited by a certain number of entries or just by disc space.

Last edited: Apr 27, 2006