Discussion in 'DVD Shrink forum' started by OzMiss, Dec 5, 2009.
Thanks for taking out the garbage Creaky.
I also can confirm that Shrink works just fine with Win7.
Message for all the users posting no problems with windows 7 a few questions.
1. what version of Windows 7 are you running?
2. Did you right click installer and choose run as administrator when you installed program?
3. Did any of you turn off DEP for dvdshrink.exe after installing.
4. How many of you have the compatibility mode set for windows xp sp3 and run as admin set for dvdshrink.exe?
5. How many of you just installed program and did no other modifications to the property settings for the program?
Can't remember, don't think so; either way Shrink always 'just runs', ie no messages/warnings from UAC
No compatibility set
Thanks for the reply.
I have followed all your suggestions and am still unable to access Shrink at all. All I get is 'Dvd Shrink has stopped working '
Time to give it away perhaps ? (
Cheers Creak x
I am getting a message that reads as follows:
DVD Shrink encountered an error and cannot continue.
Failed to read file D:\
Data error (cyclic redundancy check)
This only happens while copying select DVD's. Most of the time the copy is seamless and the end result perfect, with no breaks in the video presentation.
Can someone tell me what this error means, and hopefully offer a solution?
Separate names with a comma.