DVD2XBOX

Discussion in 'Xbox - Backup discussion' started by robbie77, Jun 23, 2005.

1. robbie77

robbie77 Member

Hi all, just soft modded my xbox yesterday, and have backed up and burned a couple of games so far without any problems, the only thing Im having hassle with is trying to save a game on the HD with dvd2xbox, on the main screen Im picking the option to save to E:\ on the HDD, but when I got to "play games on my harddrive " in EvoX no games are showing up, probably doing something really silly, but would appreciate a bit of help, or even a link to where I can get help on dvd2box.
    Thanks!!

2. ger08

ger08 Member

well for me my games are in f:/games so maybe try burning it to a different folder? just be sure to delete it if it doesnt work you dont want to take up unnecessary space :)

3. mdsup

mdsup Guest

check your evox.ini file and make sure evox looks to the folder that you put the games in.

i recommend complex tools for ripping games and such, never had a single problem with complex tools.

4. robbie77

robbie77 Member

Thanks for the replies guys, tried it again last night with Midnight racing 3 and it worked fine, just didnt work the night before with Tiger woods 2004 for some reason. Also just another quickie, if I want to burn Midnight racing 3 onto disc, is it just a case of ftp'ing into my xbox and coping the folder over to my PC, make an xiso and burning it onto dvd?
    thanks!

5. manufan

manufan Regular member

You are correct. In simple terms that is how you backup a game.

6. FantomAU

FantomAU Member

I usually use Dvd-Decrypter to burn them.

7. y0mo

y0mo Guest

Just a quick question. How many games do you think my Xbox HD(stock) can hold?

8. punqewe

punqewe Active member

stock hard drive after format and install has about 4-4.75 gigs left. So maybe since the games are all different sizes,go by the amount of space left. Also,don't fill the hdd right full,try to leave some space free. otherwise it'll slow right down and there are more chances of files/sectors getting sorupted and broken.

-end of line-

9. y0mo

y0mo Guest

Thankyou