DVDXcopy Platinum

Discussion in 'AfterDawn feedback & suggestions' started by Yardbird, Sep 8, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Yardbird

Yardbird Guest

Just download Platinum and have not been able to run it. I'm getting and error message that states: (Platinum has cause an error in
    KERNELL32.DLL
    Platinum will now close.

If you continue to experience problems,try restarting your computer.)

I tried reinstalling, uninstalling and then downloading and reinstall, installing to a different hard drive, and calling support. All they could come up with is to defrag my hard drive. I was also told that they are have googaubs of trouble with Platinum, and that they are hard at work on a new update that is do any day now.
    His anybody else had any disappointing experiences?
    Bird

2. dRD

dRD I hate titles Staff Member

One more DVDXCopy post to "AfterDawn.com feedback" forum room and you've managed to get yourself permanently banned. Go to http://dvdxcopy.afterdawn.com/ for DVDXCopy support.

3. Yardbird

Yardbird Guest

I thought this forum was for questions like the one I posed. What is wrong. I'm totally at a lost for what the problem is. Is this a Joke?
    bird

4. dRD

No, this is not a joke. We have almost 100 forum rooms, each of them has very specific description of what is allowed to each forum room and you decided to post to a room that is meant for feedback relating to AfterDawn.com's website and posting ideas on how to improve our site. D'uh?

Anyway, the URL I posted is the place for DVDXCopy support, this isn't.

5. Yardbird

Yardbird Guest

No need to be snotty about it.
    Bird.

6. dRD

I'm not, just making a point -- if the order isn't maintained, forums eventually end up being impossible to follow for casual users.

But yes, time to close this thread.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.