ELDER SCROLLS IV TORRENT HELP!!!

Discussion in 'All other topics' started by dizzlekru, Oct 21, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dizzlekru

dizzlekru Member

ok i have downloaded a few games via torrents nd this one is a lil bit tricky..i have daemon tools and yasu..it says to lad it using daemon tools which i have used in the past..so i load yasu and load the iso in daemon tools and like 3/4 's of the way threw the install i get a crc error saying it cant find the original oblivion thing..so i tried it a diff way..im stuck and i waited like 3 days for this game and id hate to have to scratch it cuz i suck..ne help with this would be awesome..i havent tried burnin it to a dvd yet which i should but under the iso folder i have the daemon tools file, a mdf, and a sfv..i dont know im confused and frustrated so ne news would be great others with the same problem that fixed it ect..plz help!!! oh and when i get threw the install after i get the crc error i usually press ignore cuz retry dont do ne thing itll finish the install i make the crack go where its supposed to and it dont even load Oblivion..it just says oblivion has stopped working and dont even give me the option to send an error report..if my comp specs are needed i an give them butim sure it will work seeing i ahve alot of other games that do work like rome total war and a few flight sims that run fine..i mean not the best fps but they run..

2. creaky

creaky Moderator Staff Member

Last edited: Oct 22, 2008
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.