1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Emulators For PS2 ( Other Consoles )

Discussion in 'PS2' started by Noriko82, Jan 29, 2005.

1. bmxer4lyf

bmxer4lyf Regular member

yea, i backed up a Action Replay Max EVO fine too...just as a .CUE file..

2. Jlhfit

Jlhfit Active member

Actually It will take longer than 8 characters, but it will only show up to 8, so my suggestion is edit them where you will know what they are, make sure they have ext .smc though, I used a bulk edit utility to do mine. I have a dvd with about 1.9g of used space on snes roms,SMS and Sega Gen

3. CD-Rhater

CD-Rhater Guest

Has anyone made any other emulators w/ PGEN for ARMEvo or can i run snesstation right from the PGEN screen through my 512MB PenDrive?i am going to try it right now.but if some 1 els got it to work then id like to know how

4. bzboarder

bzboarder Guest

havent done it personally, or know of anyone who tried. tell us how it works out... this could be really interesting.

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 28, 2005
  5. CD-Rhater

CD-Rhater Guest

ok im on the verge of maybe gettin the ARMEvo pendrive thing working with snesstation ... but i would like to know will that CDgen thing in snestation.com work on anything. or even better .. what is it!!!ty for a reply ahead of time....ima get back to work on ma pendrive

6. bzboarder

bzboarder Guest

its for people who are not using MOD chip to be able to make a CD that is readable by the PS2 (still need a mod of some sort, ie. SMD). hope that helps. good luck!

7. NoSldrPs2

NoSldrPs2 Guest

Well, how did you managed to do it????

I've tryed with CLoneCD and NERO, and my AR MAX EVO 3.34 gives me error reading some sectors!!!!!!!

What have you used to do it?????

Please let me know!!!!

8. CD-Rhater

CD-Rhater Guest

i swear last question (ty for help bzboader) is HDadvanced something i can dl from internet and put on my ps2 mem card and run it from there.the reason i ask is some 1 tried selling me a mem card with all the HDadvanced HDloader and all that stuff but no cd with the mem card......does anyone know the thread or could tell me how to use ARM to load up my games w/o swap magic or mod in ps2 ive seen it it was like a walktrough w/ swap magic disk and slidecard also on teh thread

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 28, 2005
  9. Jlhfit

Jlhfit Active member

I dl's off torrentspy, then used Nero make data cd, basically that was it then used swap magic to boot it though

10. torebaa

torebaa Guest

i just wanted to ask whether using programs like snes station on a disc was bad for your ps2?

11. Jlhfit

Jlhfit Active member

NO, its a game program just as any other game, the only differance is its not made for the PS, thats why you have to "trick" the PS by MOD'n,Fliptop or Slide card.

12. torebaa

torebaa Guest

oh okay,thats good to know. i thought it might mess with your laser like gta:sa

13. SiLenT-J

SiLenT-J Guest

I'm looking for the gameboy emulator can anyone help me out?

14. Jlhfit

Jlhfit Active member

15. CD-Rhater

CD-Rhater Guest

i always wonderd and looked around but no luck so can some 1 awnser. does ps2's fliptop have a CD? lol

16. bzboarder

bzboarder Guest

what exactly do you mean does the fliptop have a CD? you need a special CD and DVD, depending on the game you want to play. you need to get swap magic disks (SMD) to use with the fliptops. hope that helps.

17. torebaa

torebaa Guest

hey i downloaded the snes station and it works for most games but i noticed it won't load my star ocean rom. is it because it has been hacked (to translate it to english)?

18. Jlhfit

Jlhfit Active member

Maybe, but I've some games not load and I went searched for another one same title and replaced it and then it worked fine..Might be a corrupt rom

19. hummus19

hummus19 Guest

Ok, does it matter with snes station if the roms are in smc or nes format?

Edit:
    Sorry, i was dropped on my head as a child. I guess that nes extension is not for the super nintendo

Last edited by a moderator: May 3, 2005
  20. Jlhfit

Jlhfit Active member

.nes for all NES games and .SMC for all SNES.
    Otherwise the Emulator will not reconize it, usually it wont even show it in the folder on the PS2