1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

EPSON PRINT CD SOFTWARE

Discussion in 'DVD±R media' started by paulv, May 24, 2005.

1. varnull

varnull Guest

Don't know.. sp3 maybe? The image is a clone of the full original disk so it's more than likely something to do with windows (being the unstable crap it is)

http://www.dll-files.com/dllindex/dll-files.shtml?picsdk

I have found it is better to let xp have a go at installing the printer first, then running the disk and just installing the print software.

I can only go on the information I have from the russians and epson themselves.. The print cd software isn't made by epson.. they use a 3rd party to make it, It is the same software across the whole range.. the difference with the hub distances are hardware limitations in the driver not the print cd software which you can alter if you know how to write/modify device drivers.

That's why you can't get replacement disks from epson.. the use the excuse "it's not our software so we can't distribute it without the purchase of a printer or you pay us for a replacement disk" ..odd IP decision there as you have already paid for the content of the disk.
    Technically my upload is illegal.. but I see it as providing a service to owners of epson printers

Of course if you are running fista theres no point asking me because I will never have that rubbish.

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 14, 2008
  2. DuckByte

DuckByte Member

I too wasted many hours trying to find the Windows software to print CD/DVD images with my Epson Stylus Photo R200. There are about 15 files that you need so I put together a self-extracting zip file that will create a new directory (C:\Program Files\Epson Print CD) and place the files you need in this directory. The self-extracting .EXE file can be downloaded from http://palmia.org/epsonprintcd.exe

3. ddp

ddp Moderator Staff Member

assump, edit that link out of your sig ASAP as that is unpaid advertising. also if you want to advertise in your message then you have to pay for it. post edited.
    1. Advertising via forum messages is strictly prohibited. If you need to advertise your products on our site, contact us via the feedback form and we will negotiate an advertising contract with you/your company.
    3. Providing affilate tagged links to products or services is not allowed.