ERROR(13)--NEED HELP IF HELPED ( I HAVE 2 MONTH)

Discussion in 'Xbox - Backup discussion' started by XxBWSxX, May 29, 2006.

1. XxBWSxX

XxBWSxX Member

ok,,this is what happened,i softmodded my XBOX using Splinter Cell,and everything worked out fine i had unleash X,and i used FlashFXP totransfer My Mods,,so i had 5 maps modded,,And then since i just wanted to check out my mods off of XBOX live,I decided i wanted to take them off,I,went to my Unleash X dash and deleted Linux profile,,And SID 4 ,,,when i tried to delete Unleash X installer it let me,,and then i Had everything Normal(i thought),,When i tried to Reboot my XBOX error 13 came up,and ive been searching for How to fix it,But the only way i found was to have 2 seperate XBOX's But i only have 1 XBOX,,and I really want it Fixed,That thing is Basically My Life( i know pathetic)But if Someone Would Give Me Some Help ,It would be truly Appreciated

2. jabberjab

jabberjab Member

i cant remember accuratly but error 13 either means evox is not installed correctly or your hard drive is not locked.... reinstall evox or try a program called config magic to lock your drive... error 13 is definatly 1 of those but i cant remember which