1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Error Ret = -1 while installing Wad Manager

Discussion in 'Nintendo Wii / Wii U' started by hhilo2002, Jul 3, 2009.

1. hhilo2002

hhilo2002 Member

Hi all,

I tried to install Wad Manager using Homebrew channel. Everything was find until the part where i selected my device.

It generates the following error:-
    retrieving file list... Error Ret = -1

I am using a SD card with the wad manager located in "/apps/Wad Manager 1.3"

It happens for both v1.3 and v1.4 wad manager.

Anyone has any solution for this?

Cheers!

2. wiishu

wiishu Member

....i don't think you install anything from HBC...isn't homebrew channel for launching homebrew programs from your sd card?

did you mean you try to install wads and you get ret-1 error?

i encounter this problem before and i believe this tutorial help me get wad manager working again

http://timashley.me/?q=node/6

3. gawdtwyn

gawdtwyn Regular member

I have a ?,do you have another sd card.If so try it and see if it works,if it does in fact work then it must be your card.The only reason I am saying this,is because I was have the same problem.Just tonite I went to wally world to get another sd card to check to see if it was my card,did'nt feel like paying 15.00 bucks for a 2 gig card when I paid 7.00 for a 4 gig sd card.Totally for forgot that I had a 2 gig micro sd card in a mp3 player that I don't use anymore really.Well I am not getting error -1 as of now.And yes I know I ramble on and on,hope this helps.And also I see that in Larry's guide,he has added something new (WG3g002fix.wad)did'mt remember seeing that last time.That might help also.Just a Thought