Fight Night 3, Fight Night 2 And Fight Night 1

Discussion in 'Xbox - Backup discussion' started by clqman, Jul 4, 2006.

1. clqman

clqman Member

I have treid to backup all three copies and they all freeze up at the loading screen where it is about to go to the fight after I have picked my fighter & the ring. All three do it at the same place. I have never had any problems backing up any other game. I used Dvd2xbox, Used Quix & craxtion, burned using nero, Dvd Dycripter Alchohol 120% They all play fine from my hdd. I have used Flash fxp & used the ftp. Used different types of media. this is really ticking me off. I have my time set right. I have a good dvd drive

2. theridges

theridges Guest

try to use good dvd-r not +r and make sure you burn slow 4x speed no faster go out and download imgburn it replaced dvd dec. and you should be fine.....

3. clqman

clqman Member

I have tried that with the other Fight nights but I havn't tried it with Fight Night 3, Hey thanks for taking the time to help others, I'm going to try after work :)

4. theridges

theridges Guest

thats what we are here for just tell me if that fixes the problem if not i have a couple of other things you can do...

5. clqman

clqman Member

I tried it and I failed :( I just don't understand, I mean it wouldn't be so bad if it was only one of the fight nights but all three. I have even tried ftp from Dvd drive, just about eveything I can think off to get at least one backup. Thanks

6. theridges

theridges Guest

check your pm's man.....