Firefox Doesn't Load All The Complete Stuff.......Check This Out

Discussion in 'All other topics' started by HDS, Jun 21, 2005.

1. HDS

HDS Member

ok well i use myspace and my gf was doing something on my profile...and i saw that it still looked the same after she had made many changes....so i took pix of what it looks like with firefox and whats it supposed to look liek with IE

<br> Firefox:
    http://img137.echo.cx/my.php?image=firefox5xf.jpg

<br> IE:
    http://img300.echo.cx/my.php?image=ie4hq.jpg

anyone knows how to fix this bug or something..this isnt the first time this happens..

It does not load different colors, fonts, and special effects.. also on many opportunitys has it happened that music has never loaded on firefox. and then when i try on IE it works perfectly

please guy help me out on this one

Last edited: Jun 22, 2005
  2. HDS

HDS Member

ok so i dunno if im the only one having this problem but let me know if theres a way to fix this or something thanks to all for your time.. i greatly appreciate it

Last edited: Jun 22, 2005
  3. daemonzx6

daemonzx6 Regular member

you need to explain just a little more

To get the changes to take place, did you have to make the changes in IE? Or in Firefox and then view them in IE?

4. HDS

HDS Member

ok well heres what happened. my gf was maknig the changes fromher computer...she was using either aol or IE..so she kept tellngi me to look at my profile to see if i liked it...so me (using firefox) i checked and told her it was the same. she told me to refresh.. so i did. still no changes. so then she made more changes...still nothing for me. so then at that point i thought maybe firefox had something wrong. so i check on IE and it was a completely different thing. not the stuff from the pictures since she changed more afterwards, but a very much bigger font and alot more effects on the pictures and lettering and also there was music loading. so i checked again on firefox and it still looked the same as before and there was no music. so then i thought and realized that this wasnt the first time that this happened. many times has music not worked when using firefox.

5. daemonzx6

daemonzx6 Regular member

Ah, ok.
    Yes, Firefox has problems with embedded music, because most websites use IE code for that, as for the font sizes and things like that, Firefox (usually conveniently) resizes things to better fit in your browser window, and to make them printable to where the sides arent cut off. So yeah, its just something that happens...