FLASH FXP

Discussion in 'Xbox - Backup discussion' started by madsav, Oct 13, 2005.

1. madsav

madsav Member

hi guys,im new to the website.
    anywayz jumping right in just woundering can anyone please tell me how to copy xbox games ,i know that my pc wont read the disc.and using flashfxp i put the game file from xbox onto my pc but im not sure how to burn it off.can anyone help please. thanx
    polley_christopher@hotmail.com

2. akspud93

akspud93 Regular member

Ok first things first you may want to take a look at the forum rules before posting again. I understand that you are new and am not quite sure what to do. And I also know that i'm not a moderator so i cannot ban you. But i'm saving them the time and aggrivation of explaining the rules over and over again so here you go: 1. Afterdawn does not support paircy WHAT SO EVER. So do not ask about copying xbox games unless u are asking about backing up existing games that you own. In that case you must specify that you are doing so. Second of all next time you post you might want to change the topic title as it isn't very descriptive as to what the question orn probelm is. For instance you might want ti title this "How to use Flash FXP?" That way people who know how to use it know that this is a discussion they can help out in. So my suggestion is just to take a look around and see if your question has already been answered which in fact it has many times so that probably why you have not recieved a response. So search the forums for Flash FXP and i guarentee you will find some answers!

3. larrylje

larrylje Active member

@madsav

There is a post that is pinned at the top of this forum on how to make backup copies of an Xbox game. Go up to it and read it.

@akspud93 There is no rule agaisnt talking about (pirated) copying games or download of them. So I would sugest you read the rules yourself.

Just incase you forgot the link.

RULES -------> http://forums.afterdawn.com/thread_view.cfm/2487

Last edited: Oct 14, 2005
  4. akspud93

akspud93 Regular member

Just saying its probably nit a good idea to be talking about pirating games here and how to do it. while its not directly stated in the rules i think you can agree that it is not a good idea.

5. madsav

madsav Member

im not talking about pireted copy`s im talking about making a backup copy of my orignal`s.that way i can use the copy,and not have to worrie about scratching the good one.
    so can anyone point me in the right direction a link or info please

6. larrylje

larrylje Active member

There are tons of threads here that talk about downloading torrents files. Movies, Games. Aplications Etc. Etc. But to say that it is against the rules to talk about copying games is false. It isnt agaisnt the rules and id be more worried about downloading the pirated games and them track me down that way. Do you think my government (USA)is going to charge me for talking about piracy and how to do it? No its called free speach which I have and not doing nothing wrong till I actully do the act.

@madsav I have directed you where to go. The direction is up. Look at the thread above these post that has been pinned. it says in big BOLD letters.

[bold]
    [/bold]

If you want more information do a search as well. there are tons of threads answering this question.

7. XbOxOwNeR

XbOxOwNeR Guest

TO AKSPUD93 IN YOUR FACE STOP TRYIN TO BE A KNOW IT ALL>!!!! AND MINE YOUR OWN BUSINESs, if you dont wanna help, beat it

8. madsav

madsav Member

thanks guys,i guess there`s always one person like that on every fourm lol.anyway thanks again.

9. akspud93

akspud93 Regular member

Ok i guess i shouldn't say anything at all then if ur just gunna be up in my face about it. As u can see he didn't say origanlly that he was talking about backups which is why i mentioned that he shouldn't really be talking about pirtated materal. If you don't agree with that well then thats a problem that I cannot help you with. As for my first post i did not mean to be mean here but am reather giving him so pointers to get the most out of his posts. If u don't agree with that well thats a completely different story. I'm not going to take up anymore of this thread arguing so you can just PM if u still have problems. As for being a know it all there are pleanlty of forums where i cannot help out in and i don't, i pick and choose which threads where i can help and i give the best of my knowledge so....

10. akspud93

akspud93 Regular member

DOUBLE POST SORRY

Last edited: Oct 16, 2005
  11. akspud93

akspud93 Regular member

LOL sorry fir the double post...can someone take care of that....i hate it when my browser does that...looks like i'm using firefox from now on.

12. larrylje

larrylje Active member

@akspud93

You can edit your own post and take out the double post. Just click on the paper icon at the right of the page along the top of each post you submit. You can then just delete the extra post and just type DOUBLE POST or EDITED somthing like that and update that post.

Also i am not disagreeing with you about if piracy is right or wrong I was just saying that it isnt againest the rules to talk about that stuff on this site and wanted to point that out to you so you didnt try corecting somone again. No harm done. we all learn from our mistakes. Iv made plenty in the forum myself.

13. akspud93

akspud93 Regular member

Completely undersatndable...we all aren't perfect.

14. XbOxOwNeR

XbOxOwNeR Guest

NO ONes perfect here lol....made many mistakes myself 2 ...