1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

formatting sony ps2 hdd

Discussion in 'PS2 - Hardware boot discussion' started by nickzard, Oct 16, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tokijin

Tokijin Active member

I apologize and that's the response I get? I could tear you to shreds on this board, but I've got better things to do.

2. gamer87

gamer87 Guest

well anyways ill let you little fags get over with your shit and ask the qustion agen how the fusk do i get a hard drive in my play station 2? i got the network thinggy and it got two ports line and eather net and i can get a hard drive but i dont know what to do there after i read on the net that i can use any hard drive is that right? and were do i get the formatting soft were to? and can i gret it for free? and i used gamer87 because i was borne in 1987 im 18 to day and ill be 19 soon ok so dont call me gamer555 because im not gay and hes so gay he makkes a fagget look jellous lolz laterz man peace out!!

3. infam0us

infam0us Regular member

with an attitude like that kid,i hope no one answers your ?'s,also english called they, said they given up!

4. gamer87

gamer87 Guest

ok Y dont you go fusk yourself and tell your mother i said ill be late for tonight's session in her box!

Yeh how do you like them apples bumhole?

5. infam0us

infam0us Regular member

Son Since you were born 1987,seems like Mother Jokes have been played out since the 90's,oh by the way,nice line from 2Fast 2Furious,grow up,

6. gamer87

gamer87 Guest

i never wached that movie so what the fusk you talking about and i was not kidding i saw your mother working the docks last week i think it was sunday nght i feel bad for the only thing she fucked that night was a poor bum on the siad of the road and she had to pay him ( nasty ) you test tube baby lolz

7. infam0us

infam0us Regular member

Sorry we dont speak stupid around these boards,can you please translate?

8. gamer87

gamer87 Guest

GO fusk YOURSELF k got that copy that no go home spank your little but , go to sleep, wake up , have a egao and well do do the same thing tomorow k shitface !

9. infam0us

infam0us Regular member

Please pick up a good Copy of Hooked on Phonics,Thanks!

10. gamer555

gamer555 Guest

lol now that funny no body better think thats me ill fusking snap i can spell for that other bumhole that tried to say that gamer86 was me it is not so nobody better think that and lets get back to the thread and both of you shut the fusk up and plug your fusking hard drive in the playstation 2 god learn a little bit then holding your fusking ass and dude no body will help you if you keep talking like that

11. infam0us

infam0us Regular member

hopefully you aint talking to me also,cause furthermore,i wasnt the moron asking for help on this topic,

12. gamer555

gamer555 Guest

well for one thing im not a moron and you mother fuckers need to grow the fusk up acting like a buntch of bitchs oh so what if you spell a word wrong and ask for help fusk thats what this site is for who the fusk are you to tell some one they cant spell fusk did your mom ever teach your ass to be nice man if you guys keep fusking being little girls im going to tell a bot to shut this one down

13. infam0us

infam0us Regular member

now whos gonna be the lil girl and cry to get this thread closed,common sense,im done,

14. Tokijin

Tokijin Active member

There's a magic solution which works on ignorant people. Ignore them and they go away. Apparently gamer was one of the many children victimized by the Catholic church, sad really. So pity him and he'll disappear. Speaking of which, darthnip, how about closing this thread. Thanks.

15. Nephilim

Nephilim Moderator Staff Member

Two jerks gone. Thread closed.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.