Forza Motorsport is a dissapointment!

Discussion in 'Xbox - Backup discussion' started by Bob63, May 16, 2005.

1. Bob63

Bob63 Guest

This game is so bad, I feel more stupid after playing it. No NOS!, come on what the hell is microsoft thinking!

2. xBangx

xBangx Member

Play midnight club 3 dub then,as forza is not a kiddie type race game it is a simulation .....Look on the bright side Turbo and SuperCharger.......

3. Bob63

Bob63 Guest

Funny.... What I meant by no NOS on forza is no turbo that you can actually use to speed your car up kidda like in GT4. Just not having this turbo feature turns me off.

4. xBangx

xBangx Member

if thats what makes or brakes a game for you,Me i felt the game was slow but as soon as i started to purchase and use the faster cars i have come to like this game alot.....the physics are dead on and it's graphics are as good as far as i have seen you wouldnt benifeit from having this extra turbo features as most courses deal with alot of braking and the straights aren't long enough ..i just dont think this game was built for speed and more for braking and quick turns....
    just my 2 cents

5. Bob63

Bob63 Guest

I don't have xbox live, is there another way to get quick level up so I can buy all the good cars. That's all I really want out of forza. I don't want to really the super speedway circle thing forever. The endurance races takes too long.

6. joschez

joschez Regular member

well you have to remember its a racing simulator. I thinks its so real. Makes you feel what race car drivers feel. I love it.

7. xBangx

xBangx Member

wait for codes to come then....i am at level 15 and enjoy workin my way up it's really a sweet game if you take the time to learn it

8. Bob63

Bob63 Guest

I just got tired of racing the circle track to level up. I just want to have the fast cars. Driving them is not very fun.

9. xBangx

xBangx Member

play carrer mode

10. punqewe

punqewe Active member

forza is more of a 'simulation' style racing game.....and in that catagory it was a really good game.