free ipods?

Discussion in 'All other topics' started by nachoguy, Nov 21, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. nachoguy

nachoguy Member

Just wondering if anyone heard of www.morons.com ? Seems like a pretty good deal. I signed up and complete one of the offers, and I got 2 people to complete offers but I can't get anymore people to join up.

http://ipods.nephilim.ccsau.info/

thats my referal link. Sign up! I only need a few more people to complete an offer so I can get my ipod.
    The easiest offer is the blockbuster offer. My friend signed up for it and cancelled immediatly and he still got credit(and i got credit for the referal too). They didn't have the blockbuster offer when I signed up, plus I needed a credit card so I opted to go with the ebay credit card...but the blockbuster is up now and its by far the easiest offer.

Last edited: Nov 21, 2004
  2. geestar20

geestar20 Active member

your outa here lamer!!

if i only had the power *sigh*

3. nachoguy

nachoguy Member

pfff. im not a troll or anything, ive been contributing to the forums lately. i read the posted rules but i didnt see how me posting this violated them. if it does violate the rules then i must have missed it, and im sorry.

4. Nephilim

Nephilim Moderator Staff Member

If you EVER post another idiotic scam like that or put that link back in you're history.

Run a forum search for "ipod" and you'll see not only how I feel about these stupid scams but how close you just came to getting banned.

5. Nephilim

Nephilim Moderator Staff Member

Last edited: Nov 21, 2004
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.