free online poker no deposit needed!

Discussion in 'All other topics' started by cchen80, Jul 12, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. cchen80

cchen80 Guest

FREE POKER ONLINE NO DEPOSIT NEEDED!!!PartyPoker.com and myself have teamed up this month to offer my players an amazing offer. There is no other offer like this . Everyone else on eBay requires you to deposit your initial $50 into your account…not me! I have partypoker.com do it for you!

If you are one of the lucky winners of this auction and you create a new account at PartyPoker using the SIGN UP BONUS CODE: partyfreemoney , Party Poker will make your initial deposit of $50 for you. THERE IS NO DEPOSIT REQUIRED FROM YOU...EVER!

Along with the free $50 that you will get from using the sign up bonus code, you also will get an extra $25 added to your account after you play 125 hands as part of the bonus of using the code. $75 free, just for using the FREE$75 code.

There is ABSOLUTELY no catch at all. You don’t have to put in a dime of your own money. Party Poker is trying to really grow in size, so I am offering this deal for my players for the month of June only. Sound too good to be true? I've gotten 300 people to take me up on this offer so far

All you have to do is download the partypoker.com software, create a new account, use my SIGN UP BONUS CODE: partyfreemoney, become a registered player, and then PartyPoker will send you an email asking if you would like a free transfer of $50 to start to play with. Once you get the $50 transfer, it is yours to keep! Whatever money you make is 100% yours!

Why wouldn't you take me up on this offer? It's free money from Party Poker! I have been with partypoker for a very long time now…I’ve been with them when they had only 5,000 simultaneous players playing at one time…now they have 40,000 simultaneous players! Heck,

please contact me and i will get you started asap

please no free based emails( too many scammers emailing me)
    bonus sign up code
    partyfreemoney

2. agent-k

agent-k Regular member

Got my fingers in my ears in anticipation of the BOOM..!!

3. dougal58

dougal58 Regular member

YIP!
    My earplugs are in.

4. Auslander

Auslander Senior member

I'm gettin sick of this bullshit...has anyone else noticed the rate of advertisements seems to be increasing? or am i imagining the stupidity?

5. Jeanc1

Jeanc1 Guest

6. Praetor

Praetor Moderator Staff Member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.