1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Free Xbox 360 100% Legit Read On...

Discussion in 'Xbox 360 - Modding & Hacking' started by Soor2007, May 21, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Soor2007

Soor2007 Member

Hi I have a Link here to obtain a Microsoft Xbox 360 for Free when it comes out in the Fall of 2005. Here are the requirements for receiving the Xbox 360 for Free:

- Sign up for One Free Trial Offer that can be easily cancelled so you are not billed.
    - Refer 10 Friends to do the Same
    - Enjoy your New Xbox 360

The Xbox 360 will be shipped to you on the release date if all of the requirements are met. Please only join this website if you are serious about it. This is not a SCAM by any means!!! Please do NOT post replies stating that this is a SCAM and is NOT Legit! If you need proof, I can send you pictures of my Motorola Razr that I obtained from their other site. So I will include both the Free Razr link and the Free Xbox 360 Link. Please email me at

Removed by MOD

Last edited: May 21, 2005
  2. Doggy_Bot

Doggy_Bot Guest

First and foremost this is a [bold]SCAM[/bold],

Second the rules say that you are not allowed posting your E-mail! Maybe if you read the rules you would find out! I'd check rule 10! : http://forums.afterdawn.com/thread_view.cfm/2487

3. flip218

flip218 Moderator Staff Member

Soor2007,

Your lucky this is the only thread you started about this. Not a very good first post.

Read the forum rules. You've been warned.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.